Most dental problems can be avoided or treated using minimally-invasive techniques if prevention is a focus. At A Supa Smile we offer comprehensive services to reduce the risk of common oral health concerns through ongoing preventative care.
We believe the old saying, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. That’s why we recommend a checkup every six months. During these visits, we provide essential services and therapies including:
- Cleans — A professional dental cleaning lifts away calcified tartar, stain and plaque that has accumulated between checkups. Even if you have great oral hygiene, this appointment is crucial to avoiding the development of gum disease.
- Exams and X-rays — Every tooth and existing restoration is thoroughly evaluated for changes since your last visit. If signs of infection or decay are beginning to develop, we can intercept them before more invasive treatments are necessary. Low radiation digital X-rays are taken as necessary to evaluate areas not visible during your exam.
- Mouthguards — Guard yourself against the effects of tooth wear, grinding and jaw pain. Our custom protective mouthguards are made to fit your unique smile for a comfortable appliance that effectively protects your teeth and existing dental work.
- Topical Fluoride — Fluoride is a natural mineral that strengthens teeth, makes them more resistant to decay and reduces sensitivity. We offer fluoride applications after your cleaning as necessary. It’s especially important for our younger patients with developing smiles.
- Oral Hygiene Education — We’ll help you create a personalized approach to cleaning hard-to-reach areas and those prone to infection.
BOOK A NO GAP CLEANING TODAY
As a preferred provider, we accept insurance plans like Bupa, HCF, NIB, and CDBS. Contact us today to schedule your next scale and clean. Families and young children are always welcome!