No Gap General Dental
At times like these we need to support each other.
That’s why we at A Supa Smile have decided to give back to the community.
We all know how important it is to visit the dentist every six months to keep your smile in tip top shape.
So take advantage of our No Gap* General Dental Offer! *All health funds accepted. For patients with private health dental cover.
That means if you have private health cover, there will be no out of pocket expenses for you and your family if you haven’t reached your annual limit.
Offer is for a limited time!
Book Now Before Your Health Fund Rolls Over…
If you were not already aware, your health fund annual extras limit is the total benefit amount you can claim back on extras in a year. Some annual limits reset at the start of each calendar year on 1 January and others reset each financial year on 1 July.
If you haven’t claimed up to your yearly limit, this doesn’t ‘roll over’ to the next year.
Claim This Offer & Make An Appointment – Contact Us (03) 9723 0703
Policy for No Gap Promotion – Insurance Patients
For a limited time we are pleased to provide General Dental services for patients with Dental Insurance at no out of pocket cost. This means that we will bill your health care provider directly (via HICAPS) and where a full benefit is provided you will not have to pay any additional amount towards your treatment.
- This service is provided towards General Dental services ONLY including but not limited to: Examinations, Cleans, Fillings and X-rays. Items such as Extractions, Crowns, Root Canals, Dentures and Implants are all considered “Major Dental” and will have an out of pocket expense.
- It is your responsibility to confirm whether you have an annual limit, how much is available and whether you will have sufficient funds to carry out your treatment
- If your insurance provider does not provide the full rebate amount for a particular service due to reaching your yearly cap, you will need to pay the difference between the amount they would usually pay, and the amount they did pay.
- If your insurance provider does not provide a rebate on the treatment code you will be required to pay the full amount out of pocket. We will always attempt to prepare a quote prior to any work commencing so you are aware of costs however it is ultimately the responsibility of the patient to ensure they have enough benefit remaining on their policy.
- If a direct claim cannot be made on the day due to a patients insurance being un-financial (not up to date with payments), the card being too damaged to be read, or if the particular health fund is down via our Terminal, we may ask you to pay for the service and then claim back the total amount through your health fund. We will at all times ensure that you do not pay anymore than your claim back.
- A Supa Smile reserve the right to cancel this No Gap Promotion without notice and at any time