ClearCorrect is a clear aligner system used to straighten teeth as an alternative to traditional braces, and it involves no wires or braces. Instead, it is a nearly invisible and simple option to perfect the alignment of your teeth.
ClearCorrect moves teeth a little bit at a time, eventually correcting your teeth and smile to create a new, revitalized look.
ClearCorrect straightens teeth using a series of clear, custom-made, removable aligners that move teeth a little bit at a time. Since ClearCorrect is invisible, most people don’t even notice you’re using it or that you are in treatment.
A series of clear aligners provides a perfect fit, making them the most comfortable alternative to regular braces. ClearCorrect braces are removable, so you can enjoy eating all the foods you like, and you can clean your teeth without additional effort.
The Benefits of ClearCorrect
ClearCorrect braces offer a number of benefits:
- ClearCorrect helps teens and adults alike with crowded teeth, gaps, overbite, underbite, and misaligned teeth.
- Misaligned teeth ClearCorrect is quick. ClearCorrect usually achieves desired results in a year or less.
- Clear correct is customized for your teeth. ClearCorrect is uniquely designed to fit your teeth and is considered more comfortable than other orthodontic methods
- ClearCorrectis unobtrusive. The thin, clear plastic molds to your teeth seamlessly so unless someone is very close, they can’t even tell.
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable. You can take them off for a particularly important event, you can also remove them to eat and brush your teeth. When you are done eating or caring for your teeth, rinse your invisible braces and pop them back in.
The ClearCorrect Process
Your dentist at A Supa Smile will assess your teeth and talk with you about any issues or objectives your have for your smile. If evaluation indicates that you are a good candidate for clear aligners, we will photo, X-ray, and scan your teeth to obtain a perfect representation of your teeth, and then send that information to the ClearCorrect lab.
Your aligners arrive in our clinic as a series of sets. You need to wear each set for the proscribed amount of time and then move on to the next aligner. Each set is shaped slightly differently from the last, to move your teeth closer and closer to your goal. As you switch aligners, your teeth gradually move into their proper positions.
Once they are on your teeth, the aligners do the hard work for you. Gradually, your smile will become straighter and straighter and the appearance of your smile will improve.
If you want to upgrade your smile and eliminate those crowded or crooked teeth, visit your friendly dental partners in Croydon here at A Supa Smile. We provide top-notch solutions for most dental problems, because we know how powerful and beneficial a healthy, beautiful smile can be.
- Orthodontic Offer – FREE Orthodontic Consultation for 14 years old and above